23 January 2010

ANGÉLO




Well this is a real treat..One of my closest friends in the world, ANGÉLO, is getting ready to release his first single, 'Time Bomb'. First off, you must understand that I do NOT promote ANYTHING I am not crazy about. ANGÉLO's music marks the return of something all too rare in music these days: Artistic integrity.

When I first heard his music, in the form of a few demos last summer, I was blown away. His voice is classic, sexy and emotional. His lyrics are raw and important. He has a lot to say and it's so wonderful to witness him putting it all together in the form of songs.

You will hear influences that are all over the map. From Michael Jackson, to George Michael to Freddy Mercury to Blondie's 'Rapture', you will feel as if you're in the East Village in New York City in 1978. ANGÉLO has taken the best elements of that fascinating time period and turned them into something fresh and exciting.

On 'Time Bomb', his vast array of musical influences are represented nicely and wound into three and a half minutes of pure pop awesomeness.

The single 'Time Bomb' will be available for purchase on iTunes and Amazon by the 25th of February. I know I'll be picking up my copy! In the meantime, it is with much excitement that I've been permitted to debut ANGÉLO's first single 'Time Bomb'. Enjoy!



Click on the link below that will take to to ANGÉLO's Facebook Fanpage:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ANGELO/291467178824?ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment